Technical Cloud Analyst:
Our client, A leading global supplier for IT services, requires two Technical Analyst's
to join their team in their clients' office in London. You can work remotely until Covid abates.
This is 6 months temporary contract, to start 6th April 2021.
The right candidates must have minimum 5 years of experience in cloud-focused projects using Agile.Key Responsibilities/Requirements:
Key skills/Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cloud-focused projects using Agile, where analysis is spread across the team with this role leading quality of this analysis
- 2 years experience ideally in platforms utilising the NWG WebSDK, bonus would be involvement in UX
- Responsible for helping refine the platform backlog, translate business needs into platform stories, update of eForms platform Confluence to remain the key information radiator bankwide for eForms and driving forward I2V governance for the platform across the team
- Java Script
- CSS3, HTML5
- JSON Schema
- WebSDK experience an advantage.
- Responsive design & Test automation
- form service & vendor - Adobe AEM - form service)
- Java / Java Script
- Spring - Boot, Data, REST
- JSON Schema
- Mongo DB
- Test Driven Design
- Experience with meta, domain & event oriented/driven architectures
- Must have 5-10 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability clearly communicate complex technical concepts to colleagues,up to senior leadership level.
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Display behaviours in line with our Critical People Capabilities
- Change Ready
- Improver Innovator
- Trusted Advisor
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92312322