I am currently recruiting for one of the most exciting companies in Europe who require a C++ Developer to join their team of industry leading experts. This company works across the public and private sector to deliver cutting edge products that directly impact national and international defence.
The Software Engineer role will involve innovation and development of new cutting edge products. The systems you will be working on help to support Governments and Private Customers around the world in helping them defend against cyber threats and so they must be able to rely on the quality of our products.
The role interfaces both with wider development teams, and clients as required.
Due to the highly secure nature of this work, you will need to hold current and valid UK SC security clearance to be considered. All other applications cannot be considered.Essential skills and knowledge:
- Strong commercial C++ (3+ years)
- Experience of modern libraries including STL
- Good grasp of networking fundamentals.
- Ability and desire to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly.
- Proven problem-solving and fault-finding skills.
- Evidence of innovation and initiative.
- Linux development experience.
- Experience of scripting languages
- Additional development languages - Python/ Java
- Experience of modern libraries including Apache libraries (NiFi etc)
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems
- Experience with automated build and continuous integration suites
- Understanding of low-level computing concepts
- Defect Tracking software (JIRA preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you're interested in working as a C++ Developer with one of the UK's top cyber solutions provider, please submit your CV below.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Gloucester - full time on site due to secure nature of role
Salary: £30000 - 50000 + package
Clearance: Current and valid UK SC clearance
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310572