C++ Software Engineer - Computer Vision - Flexi-work
Are you an enthusiastic C++ Software Engineer that has a desire to push boundaries and work on innovative technology? Do you value working in a friendly and welcoming team that is both forward thinking and dynamic, yet supportive and nurturing? If so, this C++ Software Engineering role could be the role for you. Why apply for this C++ Software Engineering role?
C++ Software Engineer requirements:
- As a globally recognized leader, you will work on some niche, cutting edge Computer Vision technology for some impressive clients
- Work on cutting edge technology and have the chance to input into conception & development of creative ideas
- As a successful C++ Software Engineer, you will work on modern C++ creating the foundation for the next generation of products
- This is a team with no egos, you will feel instantly valued and supported the sort of company you will join and immediately feel at home
- We are looking for a skilled C++ Software Engineer with 3+ years' experience that feels comfortable hitting the ground running
- Knowledge of Windows or Linux
- Ideally has a degree in Maths/Science/Engineering or related degree
- You will enjoy solving problems and developing your skills
- Hold a UK driving license
If this has piqued your interest and you would like to know more about this C++ Software Engineering role, feel free to contact Adeel Nadeem our Expert C++ Recruiter for further information or alternatively apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92309161