User ResearcherLeeds (Remote)
Are you a well skilled User Researcher with experience working on public sector projects? Do you have a strong understanding of Government Digital Service design standards? If so then look no further, this role is perfect for you.
I am looking for a keenly enthusiastic User Researcher to join a bespoke, digital service design company based in Leeds. This company is well known for bringing teams of SME's onto project sites and delivering innovative, design driven solutions to their end clients. Due to the current situation, this role would be remote but you should be flexible to visit client site if required.
In this role, you will be afforded the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals that are helping to drive user centric projects that are actively changing public sector organisations from the inside out.Essential
- Experience of working with managers as required to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material
- Experience of using different methods to achieve insights (both qualitative and quantitative) for example sampling, questionnaire design and analysis, interviews, ethnographic observations, facilitating workshops, focus groups and other types of group discussion, and managing stakeholder engagement sessions
- To understand user centred design principles and practices
- Be able to understand the strategic objectives of the organisation and how the insights will help them
- To be comfortable having your findings challenged by stakeholders and the ability to clearly explain the insights
- Prior experience working on public sector projects - healthcare, education, defence, central gov.
- Strong understanding of GDS
If you are looking for a new opportunity as a User Researcher then don't hesitate, apply below for immediate consideration.
Role: User Researcher
Location: Remote - Must be flexible to travel to client site (Leeds) as required
Rate: Up to £440p/d (Self-assessed IR35)
Duration: 3-6 Months Initially
Ref'# : *AMC*PVA/HPPONH2C
Consultant: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310639