Identity and Access Management EngineerNewcastle
Are you a well skilled Identity and Access Management Engineer looking for the next step in your professional development? Would you like to join one of the leading, most successful technology and transformation organisations on the globe? Would you like to work for an organisation that is recognised as an industry leader at what they do with unparalleled career growth opportunities? If you've answered 'Yes' to these questions then I have the perfect role for yourself.
My client is looking to bring on an enthusiastic and professionally driven Identity and Access Management Engineer with a good understanding of Digital Identity and Security. Within this role, you will be afforded the opportunity to work with industry leaders whilst simultaneously being encouraged to grow your professional skills in a truly collaborative environment.
Within this role, you will be providing Access Management for a high profile government services and so you must be eligible to gain UK Governmental Security Clearance, up to SC level.Essential Skills and Experience:
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts - Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation.
- Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products - CyberArk, ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM.
- IAM requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops.
- Exposure to LDAP, Directory server concepts.
- Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective.
- Familiar with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML.
- Knowledge Web Application Security Architecture.
- Integration experience using Identity connector framework (ICF).
- Exposure to BPMN 2.0.
- Obtaining satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance - which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Proven history of working within a complex and diverse delivery environment.
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience.
- Familiar with DevOps methodology and tools.
- Implementation Experience on standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML.
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies.
- Large scale SI Transformation project experience.
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices.
If you're interested in working as a Identity and Access Management Engineer with one of the world's top digital management companies, please submit your CV or contact Peter Vannet on 020 778 067 06
Location: Newcastle / Remote
Role: Identity and Access Management Engineer
Rate: £30,000 - £70,000 (Depending on experience) + package including bonus, pension, health etc.
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310618