Product Implementation ConsultantLondon
I am currently recruiting for one of the most exciting companies in Europe who require a Product Implementation Consultant to join their team of industry leading experts. This company works across the public and private sector to deliver cutting edge products that directly impact national and international defence.
The Product Implementation Consultant role will be responsible for key design aspects and associated calculations, contributing to the delivery of cutting edge software, hardware and infrastructure projects. The role will involve interfacing with the client Infrastructure Team as well as other industry partners and equipment suppliers.
I need a Product Implementation Consultant who has prior experience working across the full end to end product delivery lifecycle with high profile end clients and wants to work on projects that really make a difference!Essential skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar role
- A degree which contains some programming and technical material, such as computer science, Mathematics, Physics or Economics with computer science
- Strong understanding of ETL, data processing and cleansing for accurate data analysis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a determined approach to own work.
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to take the initiative on issues.
If you're interested in working as a Product Implementation Consultant with one of the UK's top digital solutions provider, please submit your CV or contact Peter Vannet on 020 778 067 06
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £50,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310638