SQL Server DBAUp to £45k plus fantastic benefitsSouthampton based
My client is an successful, innovative company who are looking to bring in a DBA / Database Administrator
to the growing team.
The DBA will be responsible for the maintenance, support and administration of production MS SQL database servers.
You will monitor and improve system performance to ensure availability and performance of databases and associated applications and interfaces.
Another part of your role will be to provide database design and solution support to the development team.The successful SQL Server Database Administrator will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience of working within a DBA role
- Strong SQL Server skills including:
- performance tuning,
- high availability,
- database configuration and management,
- applying database security practices.
- Strong communicator with the ability to communication with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- Experience of working on large volume Live production systems
- Implementing and release of database changes.
Please get in touch for more details and send your CV to apply-
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92312378