Agile Software Development Team Lead Sunderland to £65k
Agile Software Development Team Lead *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a tech savvy, collaborative, pragmatic people person with a software engineering background?
You could be joining a tech driven online gaming company.
As an Agile Software Development Team Lead you will head up and support a cross functional Agile team, overseeing all technical decisions made by the team, identify and prioritise any technology challenges that arise. You'll own the processes that enable efficient and reliable software delivery and ensure the team is motivated and engaged to do their best work.
This is a senior role in which you'll liaise with stakeholders and other Team Leads across the business and work with the Product Management team to prioritise delivery and advocate innovation in your area.
The company has experienced around 30% growth in the past 12 months and have ambitious plans.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join accomplished colleagues in awesome custom built offices in Sunderland with a range of facilities and perks.
- You're a skilled communicator, able to get the best out of people and enjoy helping others develop
- You're flexible, dynamic and innovative, able to come up with ideas to help customers and improve the product
- You have a software engineering background - this role is completely hands-off but you'll need to achieve buy-in with the dev teams
- You have a good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- You have advanced organisation and resource planning skills
As an Agile Software Development Team Lead you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 575 to find out more about this Agile Software Development Team Lead opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92311277