Senior Delivery Manager
Are you a well skilled and ambitious Delivery Manager? Are you looking to join a company that works on bespoke digital solutions that have a direct impact on how people live their lives ? Do you want to be truly valued for your input and work in an organisation that has consistently placed highly in the TIMES 100 best employers list ? I know I would!
My client is a high-growth IT services company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. Across their 30-year history, they have worked on transformational projects across government, NHS and a myriad of private sector clients.
In this role, as a Delivery Manager, you'll be responsible for responsible for ensuring that my clients innovative digital services and platforms meet the user need and the outcomes agreed between themselves and their customers, whilst ensuring our delivery follows good governance and quality standards. You will empowers and supports a number of teams teams to perform well, learn and grow in a manner that is consistent with my clients company values. You will also actively look for new opportunities to win follow on business with existing customers.
- Minimum of 6 years of demonstrable success managing the delivering of technology-based projects using agile methodology.
- Substantial experience in managing and leading project teams including line management responsibility.
- Evidence of developing and managing sound client-supplier relationships and good knowledge of at least one industry vertical (e.g. Financial Services, Health or Government).
- Broad technology experience, awareness of current technology trends and a sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practices and behaviours.
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards.
- Experience of project delivery aimed at digital transformation.
- Experience of user research, analytics and design disciplines and their contribution to the effective delivery of digital services and platforms.
- Evidence of securing significant follow-on business with an existing client.
- Evidence of innovating or leading initiatives to improve management and leadership practices within a team or an organisation.
- Holds a current and recognised Project or Programme Management certification.
If you're interested in working as a Delivery Manager with one of the UK's top digital solutions provider please submit your CV below
Role: Delivery Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Telephone: 02077 806 706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310470