Senior DevOps Engineer - Birmingham - Remote for the time being
Location - Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary - 70k plus excellent benefits
DevOps, AWS, Cloud, Infrastructure, Senior DevOps Engineer
This rapidly growing company based out of Birmingham, are looking to add an experienced Lead DevOps Engineer Senior Cloud Engineer to their team. You will be responsible for fostering a DevOps culture in the business and helping other areas of the company implement DevOps strategies into their build and deployment processes. The Lead DevOps Engineer / Senior Cloud Engineer will manage the existing cloud infrastructure whilst driving performance improvements and cost reductions. The role will include you to develop, deploy and maintain additional cloud infrastructure to support additional projects as required.
Core skills for this DevOps role includes;
- Demonstrable DevOps experience using the AWS cloud platform with services like EC2, EKS, MSK, RDS, etc.
- Strong Kubernetes experience. CKA certification would be an advantage.
- Strong configuration management experience (Terraform and Ansible)
- Strong experience with GitLab Continuous Integration or similar.
- Strong Docker experience.
- Experience in deploying cloud native applications.
- Able to work in an Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with deployment of data driven algorithms and analytics infrastructure.
- Experience of operating Postgres, MongoDB, Kafka technologies in production environments would be an advantage.
- Experience of line management of a technical team would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps or Cloud Engineer looking to step into a senior position and join an exciting company going through a sustained period of growth. The company offer an excellent package and are interviewing immediately so please send your CV for consideration.Keywords
: DevOps, AWS, Linux, Continuous Integration, Automation, Cloud Engineer, AWS - Birmingham, West Midlands, Solihull, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Please contact Bethany at or 0161 438 1177
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates or visit our website for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310942