Agile Project Manager London (Remote with travel to London expected) Up to £80,000 per annum
I am currently working with a Fortune 500 healthcare business that is looking for a 'senior project manager' with experience delivering and a strong understanding of Agile frameworks. Acting as a conduit between clinical, product management, inhouse software development teams, 3rd parties, operations and eCommerce teams, this role will be involved in project delivery, implementation and roll out of products aimed at improving the digital channel experience of customers and healthcare providers. This job involves being a crucial advocate and change agent in driving agile practices across the business fostering an environment of continuous improvement.
- Building and maintain a teams of motivated individuals creating an environment of support
- Provide effective and timely communication / provision of information to project governance and the stakeholders involved.
- Create a collaborative and cooperative environment, both for the team and with various teams and stakeholders to design and agree on delivery plans aligned with the business
- Management of risk, issues, impediments and bottlenecks, collaborating with senior business or technical leaders to resolve as required
- Coaching of leaders, teams and SCRUM masers in Lean / Agile practices and mindset
- Facilitate delivery approach and ensure agile practices are followed
- Facilitate monthly increment reviews
Experience / Skills:
- Experience in delivering high-quality results in a customer-focussed and disciplined execution
- Delivery in regulated agile environments
- SCRUM & Kanban frameworks
- Stakeholder management - building strong and collaborative relationships that develop and maintain trust with stakeholders
- Sustaining positive working environments with an emphasis on team well-being
- Ability to work remotely and in London offices
- (Desirable) SCRUM Master (PSM) Lvl 2 or equivalent (CSM)
- (Desirable) Project Manager Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- (Desirable) Agile frameworks: XP, SAFe, DSDM
- (Desirable) Coaching, developing and growing Agile culture
If you feel your skills and experience match, please send an up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92311053