Java Engineer - KafkaFlexible salary packages based on experienceWork from home with travel to local office one day a week - Open to location
Are you an experienced Java Engineer looking for you next challenge in an exciting environment? Do you have experience working within a financial services environment? Do you have experience working with Kafka? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will work within the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) team on a variety of projects to develop integration solutions for Enterprise and External Systems throughout the organisation. Within the role you will work in an agile team developing across a broad set of technologies and platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be an integral part of a large and diverse business developing your skills and gaining experience with new technologies.Main responsibilities:
- Ensure robust technical designs, review and standards for the development of Java microservices.
- Implement features, enhancements and improvements to Java-based applications
- Participate in code reviews, writing unit tests, refactoring and security to maintain the high standard of the codebase
- Highly competitive and flexible salary (based on experiences)
- Generous performance bonus, based on individual performance
- Huge progression opportunities and training provided
- Work from home, including one day a week travel to the company's local office
- Fantastic benefits including pension contribution, private health care, Life insurance, Study support and loads more
- 25 days holiday (increases with service and able to buy additional days)
- Experience within the following technologies: Java, Kafka, AWS, Openshift, Springboot, Jenkins and SQL
- Solid background in enterprise development
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
- Experience working on a microservices environment such as Red Hat Openshift, as well as an understanding of EAI patterns and designs
- Experience with on-premise and cloud implementation patterns
- Experience in a financial services environment e.g. investment management or investment banking (desirable)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92311918