ERP, Oracle, Procurement, Fusion Your new company
The Client are looking to recruit a Oracle Functional consultant for a 12 month contract.Your new role
You will be facilitating the delivery of key Procure to Pay deliverable's for each phase of the programme. The Phases cover - Data migration, Testing, Reporting, Training, Cut over and Post go live.What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need to fit the following criteria set out by the client.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 3 Oracle ERP implementations.
- Minimum of 1 Full life cycle Oracle Cloud implementation.
- Hands on experience with Sourcing modules - Contracts Management, Sourcing, Supplier Qualification Management.
- Extensive knowledge of other modules - Supplier Portals, purchasing, Accounts payable, self service procurement.
- Public Sector work experience is Essential to be considered for this role.
£500 - £550 per day - outside of IR35What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92306854