This role is a unique opportunity to work with both industry experts and leaders in venture building. As one of the early employees in this new initiative, you will have the opportunity to take an active role in strategic decisions and the overall direction of the initiative.
Start-up style environment, the financial backing of a multi-billion pound company , what's not to like ? Requirements
- Proven experience in Node JS, Express JS and building RESTful APIs using Node.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / GitHub
- Proven experience in integrating with REST API services using fetch, XMLHttpRequest and axios library
- Proficient in Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps).
- Good Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of containers and functions is highly desirable.
- Deployment experience with Kubernetes
- Experience developing applications based on microservices architecture is highly desirable.
- Experience working in agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
Apply now to take advantage of an opportunity that will see you help transform an entire industry for the better.
Location: Remote ( London once safe to return to office)
Agency: Anson McCade
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 10 Months
Rate: £500-600 per Day (Inside IR35)
Contact: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310530