A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst to join a growing business during the exciting transformation of their systems landscape. Working closely with their Support Lead and Team, you will take a leading role in technical response to business issues and projects.
Along with a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, you will also receive a 6% pension scheme, Life Assurance, 33 days annual leave and company discounts (10-50% on retail products and restaurant). As a Service Desk Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst who has the following skills and experiences:
- Providing key technical support to front-line engineers.
- Acting as a technical point of contact and providing valuable knowledge to business issues.
- Being a point of escalation for all technical support issues escalated from frontline engineers.
- Providing professional support across our teams and customers.
- Creating and developing new documentation for use within the IT team and across the business.
- Using modern cutting-edge technology to develop business systems and improve operations within the company.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10.
- Working knowledge of endpoint equipment.
- Configuration and Support of Windows Server.
- Experience of working within a Hybrid cloud environment.
- Good understanding of IP based networking.
- Understanding and experience of security protocols used with in an IT Infrastructure environment.
- Meraki Wireless Access Platform experience.
- Ability to provide knowledge of best practices for security.
- First-class problem-solving skills with the ability to take ownership of projects and manage to completion.
To apply for this role as Service Desk Analyst, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310901