Operational Resilience Consultant
Are you a well skilled and ambitious Operational Resilience Consultant? Are you looking to join a company that works on bespoke digital solutions that have a direct impact on how people live their lives? Do you want to be truly valued for your input and work in an organisation genuinely cares for their employees?
My client is a high-growth IT and digital transformation consultancy company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. They are currently engaged across a multitude of private and public sector clients where they are utalizing emerging technology to drive inovation and development practicies.
In this role as an Operational Resilience Consultant, you'll be responsible for all resilience elements, ranging from third parties, people and security to the vital IT functions that underpin modern businesses. My client's approach has a foundation is the fundamentals of managing risk and how this understanding will need to be applied to complexities of modern business.
As a technical leader, you will work with your peers to develop policy and standards, share knowledge and mentor those around you. You'll do this whilst advising about new technologies and approaches, with room to learn, develop and grow.Essential
- An ambitious consultant who has a passion for designing resilience businesses and building a more robust economy
- Self-motivated with an unwavering sense of pride in their work and a clear record of success
- Stakeholder management skills, capable of managing interactions across the business
- Knowledge of the operations of an information technology department and the importance it plays to successful business operations. A confidence and interest in where IT can make a business vulnerable is must
- Technical experience (typically three years +) in many of the following is essential: IT Service Management, operational resilience IT continuity, business continuity, crisis management, security, risk management, supply chain resilience, disaster recovery
- Experience of relevant international standards for resilience, risk management, information security and service continuity
- Blue chip consultancy experience or proven success from an establish tenure in related roles
- Familiarity with IT service models such as COBIT and ITIL would be beneficial
- Certification to relevant industry bodies such as; BCI, DRI, CISSP, IRM would be desirable
- Familiarity with Financial Services Regulation and a financial services background
If you're interested in working as an Operational Resilience Consultant with one of the UK's top digital solutions provider please submit your CV to Peter.Vannet @ansonmccade.com or contact Peter V on 02077 806 706
Salary: Up to £65,000 (Depending on experience) + package including bonus, pension, car allowance etc
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
Telephone: 02077 806 706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310516