Are you a well skilled and ambitious Software Solutions Architect? Are you looking to join a company that works on bespoke digital solutions that have a direct impact on how people live their lives? Do you want to be truly valued for your input and work in an organisation genuinely cares for their employees?
My client is a high-growth IT and digital transformation consultancy company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. They are currently engaged across a multitude of private and public sector clients where they are utalizing emerging technology to drive inovation and development practicies.
In this role as a Solutions Architect, you'll be responsible for leading multi-skilled agile teams to design and deliver high quality solutions which impact the lives of users worldwide. Reporting to the Principal Architect/Delivery Manager, you'll work with customer architects to agree functional and non-functional designs, advising customers and managers on the estimated effort, technical implications and complexity surrounding your designs.
As a technical leader, you will work with your peers to develop policy and standards, share knowledge and mentor those around you. You'll do this whilst advising about new technologies and approaches, with room to learn, develop and grow.Essential
- Experience of successful delivery of software designs for multi-tiered, modern software applications
- Experience of whole solution architecture concepts and ability to communicate and negotiate these with customer architects
- Can prioritise non-functional concerns for customers and experience of incorporating these into the application design
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
- Ability to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations
- Ability to make effective decisions within fast-moving delivery
- Experience of mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community
- Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and at a wider capability level and externally where appropriate
- Experience of being accountable for all sizes of technology delivery challenges, e.g. project, multi-team programme
- Has pro-actively developed business across an account with sales and account managers
- Ability to prioritise your time across multiple major projects
- Actively shares their thoughts and views on technology
- Current UK SC Clearance
If you're interested in working as a Solutions Architect with one of the UK's top digital solutions provider please submit your CV to Peter.Vannet @ansonmccade.com or contact Peter V on 02077 806 706
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 (Depending on experience) + package including bonus, pension, car allowance etc
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
Telephone: 02077 806 706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310488