Technical Design and Integration Engineer
Are you a well skilled and enthusiastic Infrastructure Engineer? Do you want to work for a global leader in the field of information technology and cyber security? Do you want to develop your professional skills to stand head and shoulders above the competition? If you've answered 'Yes' to any of the above questions, then this is the correct role for you!
In this role you will provide high level design and technical support on incidents and problems that may occur whilst simultaneously monitoring and ensuring the optimal system functionality as a whole. You will be expected to create and maintain documentation whilst adhering to ITIL best practices. You will also be required to proactively search for risks and problems to ensure that they get fixed within the wider system infrastructure. This role will afford you the opportunity to showcase your skills, if you can automate and improve something within the system then your input WILL be noticed!Required Experience:
- Through life engineering of complex IT solutions covering infrastructure, applications and operational aspects.
- Desire to learn new technologies and skills.
- Technical architecture skills to design solutions (build vs buy, COTS production assessment and selection, capacity and sizing)
- Infrastructure experience - servers, networking, storage, services such as backup, authentication, SSO, log management, health monitoring, patching.
- Ability to analyse, understand and update existing infrastructure designs and requirements, plus the creation of new low level requirements.
- Device and application deployment, configuration and health monitoring.
- Security architecture.
- Awareness of architecture and design using key technologies such as TIG, ELK, AD, Veeam
- Scripting skills, e.g. utility type functions such as housekeeping plus integration between applications/hardware.
- Providing engineering effort estimation for potential solution costs and delivery timescales.
SC Secuurity Clearance or ability to gain will be required
to be successful for this opportunity.
If you're interested in working as an Infrastructure Engineer with one of the UK's top digital solutions provider, please submit your CV or contact Peter V. on 020 778 067 06
Rate: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310690