Junior Performance Solution ArchitectGuildford
Do you want to work with high performing and driven agile teams? Are you a self-motivated team player? Are you always looking to improve your professional skills? Not only will you and your team be directly making a huge impact upon the systems you work on, you'll be doing it for an organisation that makes a huge impact on the security of the UK.
My client currently has a number of exciting opportunities for junior solutions architects to help them to deliver genuinely innovative and exciting projects across the public and private sector. You'll be working with global teams and be responsible for ensuring that the solution meets its functional and non-functional requirements, and the correct application of relevant technologies, processes and tool chains. You'll need to define innovative solutions to problems, underpinned by robust delivery and engineering methods. You will be responsible for determining the performance of the NNCC systems, both software and hardware. You will work with other architects to come up with ways to improve performance and verify. You will generate evidence based performance benchmarks and recommendations.What background will you have ?
How you will be supported:
- Evidence of understanding aspects of system performance such as data rates, latency of operations and hardware resource consumption. Understand what measureable attributes tell us how these are performing
- Experience of combining multiple performance attributes to predict end to end system performance, to extrapolate from one system to another and to predict impact of changes
- Evidence of designing and documenting the mechanisms to measure performance, and harvest performance data from deployed systems
- Evidence of guiding teams working on system performance to implement the performance measurement design
- Hands on involvement in performance testing.
- Work-life balance is important; you'll get 25 days holiday a year and, via flexible benefits package, the option to buy/sell and carry over from the year before
- A flexible benefits package which includes; private medical and dental insurance, a competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, taste cards and more
- You'll have a dedicated Career Manager to help you develop your career and guide you on your professional journey
- Don't know a particular technology? Your learning and development is key to your future career.
- You'll be part of a competitive bonus scheme
If you're interested in working as a Junior Solutions Architect with one of the World's top digital solutions provider, please submit your CV or contact Peter Vannet on 020 778 067 06
Rate: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Clearance: SC clearable
Contact: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310699