Are you an experienced Art Teacher who is looking for a new role?
Or are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a passion for Art & Design?
Academics currently have an opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Art Teacher to work at an Ofsted rated partnership academy of 'Good' in Stoke-on-Trent.
This academy has a strong leadership team and is known for it's well-designed curriculum; providing many creative opportunities for all students.
Whether you either have years of experience behind you, or you are at the beginning stages of your teaching career this role offers an excellent setting to teach!
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's Art Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
* Start date is from Monday 19th April 2021.
* Full time (Monday-Friday).
* Work is guaranteed until the May half term, Friday 30th May 2021 (6 weeks).
* Hold the relevant Art or Design qualification (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with QTS (Qualified Teaching Status) or NQT (Newly Qualified Status) status.
* You ideally will have a current Enhanced DBS that is currently registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to have a new DBS check completed through ourselves (cost applied).
* You will have prior experience of teaching Art & Design to both Key Stage 3 and 4.
* Provide professional education references that evidence your experience of teaching Art in a school or education setting.
* Have strong behaviour management with excellent subject knowledge.
If you are an Art Teacher who has the relevant experience and qualifications for this exciting role please submit your most up to date CV and apply today!
Academics are dedicated to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment references and enhanced DBS checks.