Delivery Driver/ Postal Worker needed in Stroud, Gloucestershire to distribute parcels and letters outdoors in all weather conditions paying £11.14ph.
You will be responsible for delivering parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service. Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office.
Working as a Parcel Delivery Driver/ Postal Worker you will receive from £11.14 per hour Monday to Saturday and should you work on a Sunday you will receive £13.54 per hour. The role has various shifts working up to 6 days per week Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 0700hrs to 1900hrs, therefore flexibility is required. Average of 30 hours a week. (Must be available Saturdays, flexibility toward working hours is require)
Our Parcel Delivery Drivers will be provided with PPE. Induction, training and working will all be in a socially distant safe environment.
As a Parcel Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.