Computer Science Teacher - Harrow
New opportunity for a local Computer Science teacher with QTS and experience, to work for an outstanding secondary school in the heart of Harrow
-Harrow based Computer Science Teacher (NQT welcome)
-Permanent Roles: Inner London pay scale M1-M3 (£32,175- £35,226.)
- Locations: Harrow & Brent
Are you an experienced Computer Science teacher, NQT and seeking work in an environment where senior management encourage and support you? Are you seeking the opportunity to develop your skills as a computer science teacher, do you want to share good practice, to support students to succeed and progress throughout their education. Then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Academics are working with a fantastic secondary school in Harrow that are in need of a new computer science teacher to start in September. Ideally the school is searching for an enthusiastic and approachable individual able to demonstrate an outstanding level of work full time.
All applicants must have QTS or working towards it.
Interviews will be expected to be held just after the Easter break therefore early application is recommended.
The ideal candidate
* Outstanding and experienced computer science teacher promoting the very best practice
* Inspirational and motivating
* Proven ability to raise student attainment in computer science
* Dedicated team player
* Have in depth knowledge in the curriculum and have the ambition to move standards even further
Why work with Academics?
* Competitive rate of pay
* Support of a dedicated team of experienced consultants
* Variety of positions from Day to day and long term
* Excellent career development
* NQT support
If you are interested in our Computer Science - NQT roles, or considering becoming a Teacher or Teaching Assistant please submit your most recent and up to date CV to us.