Year 6 Teacher needed in Crystal Palace
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an high achieving team of Teachers and TA's?**
**Are you looking for a permanent position from September?**
An 'Outstanding' two form entry Primary School in Crystal Palace, Lewisham are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher to join them in September. This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA's and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, permanent position. There will be the opportunity of TLR for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher
* Crystal Palace, Lewisham location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 - 16:00 - Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* TLR Available for the right candidate
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.