** Qualified Teacher of Chemistry - Redditch **
* Would you like to work with an established Worcester based education agency, who can offer you REGULAR teaching work and long term roles in LOCAL secondary schools?
* Do you hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teaching and learning skills (QTLS) status and recent UK teaching experience?
Yes? Then choose Academics as your local supply teaching agency!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supplier for schools across the county and we EXCLUSIVELY support secondary schools in and around the Redditch area and across Worcestershire.
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic chemistry specialists to initially cover the demand for daily and short term supply (which can develop in to long term) ... this provides a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the school door as we introduce you to a variety of schools.
Working as a supply teacher with Academics will pave the way for ongoing work and once you are registered with us, you will be the first to find out about LONG TERM chemistry vacancies that will not be advertised elsewhere else!
Our ideal teacher of chemistry will:
* Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
* Be reliable, resilient and versatile
* Have UK school experience and strong curriculum knowledge
* Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
* Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Whether, you are a teacher of chemistry who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks - your experienced personal consultant will be dedicated in finding you teaching work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
To discuss further, give Rebecca a call or 'apply now' to submit your CV and I will contact you. Alternatively, if your preference is for a long term chemistry position to start in the summer term or September, register with us and be the first to find out about upcoming roles.
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
* It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work!
* On daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning - yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay!
* It gives you the opportunity to explore different schools with no commitment!
* Working as a teacher of chemistry - Redditch is an excellent way for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal ... schools will always ask for good teachers to return!