Position: Service Desk Analyst
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
Our client is looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to joint their incident support team on a permanent basis. You will join their busy IT Hub based in Coventry. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a busy fast paced IT help desk. There are some systems that are unique to this company, so some training will be given.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be the first point of contact for customers, delivering a professional service that promotes high customer satisfaction levels.
- You will liaise with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Logging tickets using out ITSM call logging software.
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date.
- Responsible for managing and communicating all high priority incidents, ensuring the right technical resource is identified for resolution and that communication with the Business is completed effectively.
- To provide first line support by diagnosing/resolving incidents and escalating Incidents and Service Requests to the appropriate support team using the Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes.
Key Skills and Experience
Along with having very good English communication skills and outstanding customer service skills, you will have experience and knowledge of the following systems:
- Active Directory
- 8x8 Phone systems
- Basic understanding of Networks
- Office 365