** General Cover Teacher - Redditch **
** Daily, Short and Long Term Roles Available **
* Are you a qualified teacher looking to teach in local secondary and middle schools in and around the Redditch area?
* Looking for flexibility in your working week or the opportunity to experience teaching in a variety of our wonderful schools?
* Are you searching for your next long term vacancy?
Academics are looking to recruit secondary teachers and middle school teachers for supply cover across all subjects on a daily, short and long term basis.
As Worcestershire's leading teaching supply agency, we have an established network of schools and are their preferred education agency to support them with their supply cover needs. We work with local supply teachers by offering a variety of exclusive opportunities in our partnership schools - ranging from regular short term work to long term posts (for example: ongoing sickness and maternity cover).
Whether you are newly qualified or an experienced teacher - we can offer a consistent level of teaching work to suit your requirements at a very high level of service and care to you.
Our ideal general cover teacher - Redditch will have:
* Experience of working in UK schools across KS3 and KS4
* Excellent knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
* Flexible, adaptable and reliable attitude
* Strong behaviour management skills
* The ability to inspire and motivate pupils
The essentials: general cover teacher - Redditch must have:
* A UK teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS)
* Recent UK school teaching experience
* Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
* Professional reference checks
* Legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to find out more about daily and short term supply teaching, please call us for an informal discussion or submit your CV and we will contact you.
Alternatively, if your immediate preference is for a LONG TERM role starting in the SUMMER TERM or SEPTEMBER, register with us and be the first to hear about new vacancies in Worcestershire schools.
Why join Academics?
* We are a well-established teaching supply agency and the preferred supplier for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire
* Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard
* A dedicated and reliable consultant
* Specialists in daily, short term, long term and permanent positions
* Full time and part time roles available
* Refer a friend scheme
Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every general cover teacher - Redditch to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.