Year 2 Primary Teacher
Bexleyheath, South East London
Temporary Contract to Summer 2021
Required after Easter break
Are you an inspirational Primary School Teacher with a passion for teaching in Year 2?
Are you committed to instilling a real love for learning and creating an environment that is both fun and engaging, as well as safe?
Classic Education is working with a 'good' primary school in the Bexleyheath area that highlights the importance of working together, supporting and challenging children to reach their full potential and having a creative teaching approach.
The current class teacher will leave the school at Easter 2021 and they would like the potential teacher to join the team for a thorough handover.
This role is suitable for primary teachers of all experience levels. If you are in Bexley, or south east London then this could be an excellent opportunity. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Experienced primary teachers and NQTs welcome
Alternatively, please submit your CV directly to this vacancy.