I am looking for a web developer to join an exciting company as they look to expand their team and work on a diverse range of projects. The ideal candidate would be a full-stack PHP developer who has a passion for frontend excellence and delivering an outstanding user-experience.
As part of the web team, you will work closely alongside in-house design and marketing departments to deliver industry leading e-commerce solutions and support their growing portfolio of company owned brands.
On offer is a close-knit development team who share an ethos of continuous self-improvement through mentorship, training and regular gaming nights. They constantly encourage the team to develop skills across different projects and their tech stack includes Magento 2, Wordpress, Laravel and Ionic mobile apps.
As a company they are going through a period of exciting growth, 2020 was a record breaking year and they were recently named in the top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.Skills required:
Desirable but not essential:
- Excellent UX skills - ability to implement solutions based on the unique needs of specific users.
- 3+ years of hands-on web development experience.
- Solid PHP fundamentals + framework experience preferred.
- Experience in the development and deployment of websites.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Use of modern workflow / tools (Git, Composer etc...)
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!Urgent role - please apply now!
- Magento 2 experience
- Knowledge of a modern JS framework - E.g., Vue, React, Angular or Knockout
- Use of MySQL / MariaDB or another SQL based database
- Familiar with a software methodology - E.g., Agile / Scrum
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301866