IT Security Architect, AzureLondon, City£Competitive plus bonus plus benefits Azure, O365, AD
IT Security Architect is sought by prestigious and vibrant financial services organisation in the City. This role will see you joining their IT Architecture function and contributing to system designs and reviews to ensure appropriate technical security controls are implemented. This position will play a central role in helping them evolve their Azure & Office 365 capabilities
This role is broad in its scope and requires you to draw on your deep and wide technical security experience, including knowledge in ADFS configuration / wider security engineering knowledge.Key Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Architecture team to design new systems and services with a focus on security aspects
- Proactively review and identify weaknesses in existing systems
- Lead/support Security Engineering team members, sometimes involving oneself in configuration of a range of security tools, including ADFS, Sentinel etc...
- Develop and maintain a technical security strategy to support security focused and non-security focused IT transformation activities
- Review new systems security posture, propose improvements and oversee compliance with approved designs
- Professional security management certification or equivalent such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA
- Experience of working in an established architecture function authoring technical documentation such as strategy papers, requirement documents and high-level designs
- Combined IT and Security work experience with broad exposure to infrastructure, network and multiplatform environments
- Experience of designing systems that make use of additional security systems such as PAM, SIEM, MFA, etc.
- Strong working experience of Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, Conditional Access and RBAC concepts and real-world application
- Strong working knowledge of technical concepts such as multi-site networking, load balancing, application firewalling, proxies, cryptography concepts and authentication protocols such as oAuth
- Experience in designing compensating controls when systems cannot integrate with preferred security solutions
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92305424