Radio Frequency EngineerStevenage
I have an opportunity for you that is truly out of this world. I am working with a global leader within the defence and space industry that are currently engaged on innovative projects for central governmental organisations and the scientific community. This organisation is looking for a well skilled Radio Frequency Engineer or similarly skilled Antenna engineer to join their team of globally recognised SME's.
In this role, you will be afforded the opportunity to contribute towards projects that are far from the 'normal' and you will be actively contributing towards the national security of the UK and allied nations.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have current and valid UK SC clearance or the ability to gain SC (Please check with UKSV service if you are unsure of your eligibility). Candidate that cannot gain SC will not be considered due to the sensitive nature of this role.Experience
- Antenna simulation tools: TICRA software
- Good Analytical and mathematical skills
- Experience in antenna designs and either antenna theory or microwave / RF (Radio Frequency) engineering.
- Microwave design experience with phased arrays and other active antennas, based on horn and printed radiating elements
- Experience utilizing electromagnetic simulation tools such as FEKO, CST or similar analysis software.
- Experience with MATLAB analysis and basic programming.
- Experience in designing antenna feeds.
- Prior experience working in the defence industry is desirable.
Role: Radio Frequency Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £60,000 + package (Bonus, pension , health etc.)
Ref #: *AMC* PVA/STABDSRFE
Consultant: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310435