DevOps Engineer London / WfH to £90k
DevOps Engineer (Cloud CI/CD microservices) *Remote Interview WfH*. Would you like to work on a range of technical projects that impact the world we live in and help protect the UK from terrorist threats? You could be joining a cutting edge tech consultancy that specialises in working with government departments such as the Home Office, continually learning and progressing your career.
As a DevOps Engineer you will create and improve build pipelines, automating testing and security scanning; manage deployments to the cloud (AWS and Azure); provide technical support and partner with software engineers to help them adopt better practices. You'll be working with a range of modern tools and technologies and will be able to influence the technical direction and choices going forward in a collaborative team environment where you'll get your voice heard and can make a real impact.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home for the majority of the time; post Covid restrictions you'll be based on client site 1-2 days a week in London with the rest of the week working remotely.
- You have experience in a DevOps engineering role or similar
- You have experience of supporting cloud based services either AWS or Azure
- You have experience of orchestrating microservices using Docker / Kubernetes
- You have a good knowledge of microservices architectures
- You have experience with automation of CI/CD pipelines to continually deploy across environments
- You're collaborative with good communication and documentation skills
- You hold SC clearance or are able to achieve it (i.e. UK resident for 5 years plus, clean criminal record)
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this DevOps Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301577