the Bridge IT recruitment are currently looking for a Senior Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer with fantastic benefits (annual leave) - Cutting edge cloud exposure technologies About the role:
My client have currently embark on a significant infrastructure transformation programme.
You will be working on both project and BAU, improving and supporting an enterprise scale internally managed IT environment. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to new technologies and my client is proud to offer demonstrable training and progression.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to make a real hands-on contribution to the transformation.We are interested in talking to people with skills in the following areas: -
- Infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft solutions, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
- Enterprise, datacentre Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Public cloud platforms, specifically Azure and the following components:
- Networking components: NSGs, VNET peering, Private Endpoints, Web Application Firewalls.
- Storage accounts.
- Virtual Machines.
- Role-Based Access Control.
- Automation: Az PowerShell, Azure CLI, ARM templates and Azure DevOps.
- Security: Security Center and Policies.
Private cloud platforms, specifically VMware:
- ESXi Host build, configuration and management.
- NSX Firewall, load balancing and virtual networking.
- Storage configuration and management
Enterprise storage arrays, specifically EMC and NetApp.Microsoft infrastructure applications:
- Windows Server Failover Cluster.
You do not have to have exposure to all the above technologies, this is the environment you will gain exposure to and therefore develop. These are the technologies that the client are migrating to when implementing the new platform.
If you are available and interested please send your CV for immediate consideration as our client are looking to interview and hire.Senior Infrastructure Engineer - £35-41K - Fantastic benefits (annual leave) - Cutting edge cloud exposure technologies - Microsoft - Cloud Azure - Project based cutting edge migration
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301523