Scala Developer - Scala Engineer - Cloud Experience (AWS) - Kubernetes - CI/CD - London - 6 Months - £600/£620 (Inside IR35) - PAYE - Immediate Starters
This is an opportunity to work with one of the UK's most succesful broadcast providers. It will be a chance to work with some of the latest technology on the market.
Individuals must have commercial experience in working with Kubernetes and cloud environments and be comfortable communicating within their teams. Will need a minimum of 2 years Scala commercial experience.
Paying up to £620 (Inside IR35) depending on experience.What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Design, develop and test new micro-service applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge. Mentoring more junior developers and driving and designing in house training
- Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility
- Maintain and contribute to software delivery principles and guidelines based on internal standards and industry best-practice
- Extensive system development knowledge with Scala, noSQL Databases
- Ideally 4+ years commercial Scala experience plus evidence of mentoring and technical decision making
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Familiarity with Prometheus and Grafana
- Applied knowledge of software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
- Knowledge of design patterns and solid principles
- Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development
- In-depth experience of working with APIs (REST etc.)
The interview process has begun, so if you believe you have the right experience then please get in touch ASAP!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301693