Junior IT Support London | Permanent | Attractive Salary
Your new company
A world leading Investment firm are looking to bring on a Junior IT Support to the London office. An exciting time to join this organisation who are currently using some of the best technology the market has to offer. You can help develop exceptional partnerships to key investors, teams and businesses globally.
Your new role
The position requires someone to be responsible for the day to day provision of technology and office services across the global business. The role sits within technology which includes the management infrastructure, data centres, virtual desktop environment, applications, batch processes, databases and IT Security. You will be responsible to provide proactive and quality customer service across the service desk, ensuring calls are responded to within a timely manner and manage issues through to resolution.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage customer expectations providing regular updates on outstanding issues
- Ticket escalation
- Update helpdesk tickets so others can see updates
- Carry out root cause analysis
- Undertake continuous improvement & small scale enhancements/mini projects as requested.
- Create and update documentation as required
- Ensure our infrastructure is kept secure and adhere to our IT Security and Information Risk controls
What you'll need to succeed
- A positive can-do attitude with exceptional time management skills, adjusting workloads to rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, active listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to follow through and follow-up
It would be highly desirable - but not essential to have experience within the following:
- University degree in the field related to computer science, information technology, or management of information systems preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Windows Products
- Computer hardware and software support experience in an enterprise environment.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, DHCP, and DNS
What you'll get in return
- You will be compensated with a competitive salary as well as an opportunity to be entitled to a discretionary bonus and generous pension scheme + many other benefits.
- Training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.
- Benefits which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email direct or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92304988