London / Remote initially
A truly exceptionally opportunity has just opened for an integration architect to join an exciting team in London. We are looking for a high achieving individual with strong experience in technology & architecture across areas such as TOGAF, cloud, microservices, AWS & service oriented architectures.
We represent a nationally recognised brand in the digital solutions space. We help our customers to transform the way they operate and interact with customers through the design and implementations of digital transformations that utilise some of the most exciting technologies across cloud, automation, machine learning, data science and artifical intelligence.
The ideal integration architect will need to come from a strong software engineering where you will have gained several years of valuable experience in software engineering. More recently you will have moved into the architecture space where you will have developed a higher understanding of how technology is used to genuinely bring commercial value and sovle real world problems.
You will be joining a like minded team of industry and technology experts who share a common passion for using technology to genuinely make a positive impact and bring real commercial value. As well as a strong technical background you will also have strong communication skills and be well versed in effectively managing stakeholder relationships up to the C suite level and transforming their requirements into highly complex technical solutions.
As the successful integration architect you will be expected to have real commercial experience in some of the following criteria:
- Commercial experience in solution architecture for multi-tier web integrations
- Experience in microservices architecture, cloud-based solutions & systems integration
- A wide variety of technical experience in cloud computing across either AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Some exposure to industry wide architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Archimate or Sparx
- A strong background in software engineering with previous employment as a software engineer
- Commercial experience of contemporary processes across agile, devops and CI/CD
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to break down highly complex concepts
- A real eagerness in applying technology to provide value and solve real world problems
So if you are an experienced integration architect and you fot the above description then I want to hear from you. Apply now or get in touch with Paul Allen at Anson McCade and I will contact you directly
Salary : £65,000 - £75,000 base salary, £6,000 cash allowance, 10% bonus
Location: London / Remote initially
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Paul Allen
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92299366