Want to be hands on building enterprise grade software solutions? Working for a well established, but still growing company in the insurance sector?
Look no further.... I am looking for a Senior PHP Developer to work on a market leading platform for a leading sector. You will be helping to deliver an MVP platform and then going forward will be developing a more robust and scalable architecture for future features and development work.
Working closely with the front-end, design and project management teams, you will be delivering well-designed and efficient code to a high standard, with good unit test coverage.What the role will include:
- Hands on design and development
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Ensuring development standards are met and followed
- Participating in daily stand up meetings
- Reviewing pull requests
- Producing design documentation
- Helping in requirement gathering where required
- Working with other developers to deliver high quality solutions against user requirements
It would be beneficial, but by no means mandatory to have experience with:
- PHP, ideally version 7.
- Laravel, ideally version 7.
- Experience of writing efficient MySQL queries
- Agile methodologies
- Integration of third-party APIs
- TDD experience using PHPUnit
THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WORKING ARRANGEMENT:
To be part of this growing and expanding company, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP! Urgent role - please apply now!
- Fully Remote
- One visit to the office per month for stand ups etc.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301881