IT Project Support - 5 months - Remote (Inside IR35)
*This role falls within IR35 and so will require you to work through a compliant umbrella solution*
A FTSE 250 customer of ours is looking for a Project Support to work alongside the Programme Manager to help deliver an Active Directory Migration project that is currently in flight.
The successful candidate will be asked to work remotely and will ideally have experience communicating with teams/stakeholders based across multiple locations. It's essential that you can demonstrate experience in a fast paced environment delaing with ad hoc requests in order ot be suitable.
To be consider you must be able to demonstrate the below experience and be able to start a new project immediately.
- Making sure the project team has the tools they need to execute the program of work
- Managing a project schedule, with milestones, due dates and resources
- Helping with the documentation of each phase of the project
- Previous experience with User Migration Projects
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Working with team members in the field or onsite who have project issues
- Maintain good communications between stakeholders within the project
- Maintain reports providing progress updates for various stakeholders
- Managing end user queries or complaints
- Control and report on risk management ensuring stakeholders are comfortable with the risks being taken to deliver projects
- Co-ordination and facilitation of project meetings and workshops
- Ensure regular and clear communications are sent to key stakeholders regarding the progress of the program
- Escalate in a time efficient manner any project concerns to both the Interim Service Delivery Director and Program Director
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Grant Baker, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92302634