Azure Services Consultant - Remote Based/UK wide - Up to £70k plus Car Allowance and Benefits!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Azure focused Engineer or Consultant to join a well-established Advanced Specialist on Azure Microsoft Cloud Partner. Well respected by Microsoft UK, Europe and US, and the Microsoft Partner Community and clients alike, this high growth partner is on course to deliver some impressive Azure customer migration and transformation programmes in 2021. You'll be joining a high flying team to deliver enterprise cloud transformation and adoption for their customers with real focus on cloud automation and innovation!What you'll be doing...
The role combines developing new Azure service offerings with project delivery. Working with enterprise customers, to understand areas of Azure service transformation and innovation, and developing packaged Azure service offerings. You will also be involved in the delivery or these solutions alongside our consultancy divisions. You will be positioned as an Azure Subject Matter Expert (SME) covering:
What we're looking for....
- · Scope / define customer challenges and developing new packaged solutions to resolve these
- · Scope /define customer solutions, matching business outcomes to technical solutions
- · Collaborating with Consultants to run discovery and Azure customer design workshops
- · Create and document Azure HLD/LDD and provision Cloud Adoption Framework templates
- · Build, implement, deploy and enable automated management of Azure IaaS/PaaS services
- · Automate using Infrastructure as Code and ARM Templates customer specific projects.
- · Adapt and innovate solutions into our wider Azure management Enterprise framework to sustain customer benefits of their Azure cloud transformation and evolution.
Demonstrable experience designing and deploying Azure services and workloads (IaaS / PaaS) including:
What to do next... simply get in touch with us!
- Analysis & Migration of IaaS workloads from on-premises / third-party Cloud environments into Azure IaaS / PaaS
- Provisioning Cloud Adoption Frameworks and Landing Zones for Customer Azure services
- Configuration of Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Sentinel and Azure ARC for securing Azure solutions through the Azure Security framewor
- Analysis & Migration of SQL Server workloads into Azure SQL Database / Azure Managed Instances
- An understanding of Cloud networking principles and related Azure components (VPN / ExpressRoute, VNet topology, Azure Firewall, NSGs etc.)
- Creation & Deployment of Azure workloads using CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code principles / tooling (e.g. Azure DevOps / ARM Templating etc.)
- High Availability considerations (e.g. Availability Sets, Availability Zones, Replication, Load Balancing etc.)
- Azure Backup, Site Recovery and Azure services integration to Azure and Azure hybrid solutions
- Excellent documentation skills, including the execution & completion of technical assessment activity covering:
- Workload analysis and suitability / dependency mapping of Azure resource types
- Experience of creating repeatable Azure service and consultancy offerings which can be scaled to multiple customer solutions through automation
- Network design and recommendations (topology, performance, availability, security)
- Security analysis and recommendations (identity, vulnerabilities, hardening, design principles, monitoring, analytics)
- Productisation of Azure services within a Managed Service provider environment
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, catering to technical and non-technical audiences
- Relevant industry certifications (Azure Solution Architect at a minimum, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure SQL Architect preferred)
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's new Talent Concierge and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92298644