Software Developer (Corvid Protect)Corvid Protect - Cheltenham
We are seeking a passionate and competent and experienced full-stack developer to deliver software solutions for a variety of products and services. The work is varied and includes development of both web and app user interfaces for a variety of Cyber-Security services.
Software Developers at Corvid work in a fun and dynamic environment where they are encouraged to explore original ideas and concepts to help solve difficult problems. The work is diverse as Corvid develop and support many applications and projects. Developers will sometimes work as part of a team on a large project and sometimes alone to solve a particular problem.
Corvid encourages original thinking and innovation. You will report to the Head of Development and will be pivotal in developing complex features.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Strong C# coding abilities
- Operational knowledge of relational and noSQL database technologies, particularly big-data solutions
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs
- A good understanding of source control, bug-tracking and the software development lifecycle
- MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Git, Python, WPF, MVC, Entity Framework, C, TCP/IP, CI/CD, Linux, Docker
Background and Understanding
- A keen interest in emerging technologies
- A positive attitude and the desire to add value
- Able to follow a fast, iterative agile development approach
Applicants will be required to meet SC Level clearance with the potential to obtain DV and must have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years.
Here at Ultra we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity. Underpinned by our values, behaviours and policies, we want you to feel empowered to be the best version of yourself. We also believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures will increase our diversity of thinking, ensuring we continue to successfully deliver to our customers.
We therefore do not discriminate on the basis of; age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92298601