Central London (Remote work, 3 days in office) - Full-time - £70-80k
A team of forward thinking, experienced technological entrepreneurs are generating a pivotal concept in immersive gaming with the technical knowledge, funding, business experience, marketing and client acquisition strategy in place to get the product to players all around the world.
The ideal candidate will revolutionise their vision into a globally recognised app serving millions of people. Not only will you be a part of the development of the product but also have the chance to propose and execute your own ideas. You will be able to handle challenges and new tasks in a positive way in order to shape the industry's future.
• 3+ years experience with backend development in Node/TypeScript
• Experience of building micro services using Node and AWS
• Experience and knowledge of design patterns, data structure and algorithms
• Experience of GIT and writing Unit Tests
• Experience of developing on top of AWS
• Exposure to Docker
• Strong English skills - both written and verbal
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301704