My client, who are an international solution provider, is looking for a Azure DevOps Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will be part of an expanding team looking to support, innovate and automate different systems across my client's global cloud based infrastructure. You will be working with a team of enthusiastic DevOps engineers with the latest Tech Stack!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular social and engagement events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 2 + Years working with Azure
- Azure DevOps enviroments
- CI/CD Piplelines
- Kubernetes - AKS
- Bash and Python scripting
Linux experience is also a huge advantage especially Ubuntu, as well as Git/GitHub. Experience with Puppet, Jenkins and Ansible in a commercial setting would also be advantageous.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301564