Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect - London - £80-90,000
I'm looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect to join an industry leading media business based in central London.
The Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect is responsible for designing, documenting, building and delivering intelligent and robust cloud-based solutions using Salesforce. You must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In this role you will be responsible for translating business requirements into well-architected designs and architectures that best leverage the Salesforce platform. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project and development teams. You must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- 4+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Proven experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Ability to design, code, test, debug and maintain software applications
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce.com
- Coach and mentor and assist in technical development of technical resources.
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Proven ability of effective team building
- Results oriented person who can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Media/Publishing sector experience
- com certifications (Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401), Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience)
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Client intelligence and analytics experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced SF Developer to get involved in the design and architecture of Salesforce solutions across Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud platforms.
The salary is £80-90,000 plus an excellent benefits package including 3 days per week remote working.
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch with Heather Bilas at Opus Recruitment Solutions on heather.bilas at opusrs.com
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92302277