Azure Security Architect Industry Leading Microsoft Cloud, Security and DigitalTransformation Partner Up to £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is an unbelievable opportunity to join one of the UK's most respected Microsoft Partners, who focus on leading enterprise organisation on their Cloud, Security & Diggital Transformation journey!
In this customer facing Architect role, you will work closely with large public/private sector clients to define, design and deliver Azure transformation engagements, with security as the central focus for you and your team. As the expert Azure Security Architect, you will be relied on by customers and internal teams to be the 'go to' specialists for all things related to the security of the Azure solutions that are being created and delivered. Your responsibilities:
The Technical Part:
- Leading customer workshops and steer design conversations
- Define, design and deliver Azure Security Strategy
- Create HLD/LLD for specific Azure Security Solutions (see technologies list below)
- Work closely with delivery teams during implementation phase
- Define Azure Blue Prints, Polices, Governance etc
- Align process and solutions to Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
We need you to bring with you an understanding of most of the following from a strategic, architectural and technical perspective:
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Sentinel
- KQL Querying
- Azure Lighthouse
- Azure Policies / Blueprints / Compliance/Governance
- Experience of advanced deployment methods (IaC, Scripting, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines)
- Microsoft Certifications: AZ-500, AZ-300's, AZ-100's.
also be able to pass security clearance. What to do next... simply get in touch with us!
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's new Talent Concierge and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92298485