My client, who are an international solution provider, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will be part of an expanding team looking to support, innovate and automate different systems across my client's global cloud-based infrastructure. You will be working with a team of enthusiastic DevOps engineers with the latest Tech Stack!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular social and engagement events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- At least 4 years' DevOps engineering experience
- Strong Kubernetes
- AWS Cloud
- CI/CD Pipeline
- PowerShell, Bash and Python scripting
- Experience using Terraform
Linux experience is also a huge advantage especially Ubuntu, as well as Git/GitHub. Experience with Puppet, Jenkins in a commercial setting would also be advantageous.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Zak Sandhu @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6043 or email zak . sandhu @ itecco . co . uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301559