Senior Site Reliability Engineer - LeicesterAzure, Azure DevOps, Production systems, triaging, PagerDuty, Datadog / Application Insights / New Relic, Software Engineering, System Architecture, Config Management tools
The client is one of the most successful digital consultancies in the UK, working with globally recognised brands to transform their business through digital. The company is over 150 people strong, with multiple sites across the UK and due to their continued success they have ambitious growth plans for 2021.
The leaders here recognise that their people do their best work when they are supported, feel valued and are seen as individuals, so you will be encouraged to share your ideas and speak up for what you are passionate about. The environment and benefits package is one of the best you will find on the market, take a look below to find out more.Essential skill set;
- Thorough understanding of Azure cloud
- Background in
- Commercial experience in managing production systems, triaging and solving outages (PagerDuty)
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Modern monitoring systems (Datadog / Application Insights / New Relic)
- System architecture and config management tools
- Troubleshooting skills
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- Supportive environment with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills
- A culture that encourages innovation
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Paid time off to volunteer / support fundraising causes
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
- Social events
- Birthday cakes and much more!
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please reach out to Chris Hopley on email; / mobile; 07880 358 143 / direct line; 01244 567 925.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92300994