Scrum MasterSouthend (remote-based initially)70-80% Scrum Master20-30% Engagement Manager
We are actively looking to secure a Scrum Master to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.The Role
The scrum master is the facilitative leader who ensures the Agile Delivery Team adheres to its chosen process and removes the blocking issues. The Team depends on the Scrum Master to maintain focus on their commitments, shield them from outside distractions and help them to self-organise and collaborate. Scrum masters do not work on items in the print backlog.The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways:
The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including:
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team Teaching the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items.
The Scrum Master serves the Organisation in several ways including:
- Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality Teaching and Leading the Team to create high-value products.
- Removing impediments to the Team`s progress,
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed and
- Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
- Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption,
- Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation,
- helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and EM.
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
- Jira, Confluence, Kanban
- Confident communicator, able to engage with stakeholders effectively and have strong Engagement Management skills
- Ability to be flexible and proactive in your approach
- Have the ability to keep pushing the team to a higher performance level in the Agile scale
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Gemma Grayson via
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92302036