Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Home Based- £40,000 - £55,000
An embedded C, C++ or Java Senior Software Engineer or Technical Lead is needed to join a very successful and global tech business based in Yorkshire but happy with candidates being home based.
You will be joining a global business that work with some very large Enterprise clients and look after their staff extremely well. You will be treated as an adult with the ability to manage your own time (flexible working hours and home working options) working in a very friendly environment with passionate and talented developers.
- Working in an agile environment as part of a dedicated scrum team your work will be varied and focused with a few key clients
- You will be looking into new features and developments to existing products
- Completing bug fixes and working on customer issues
- You will be a key part of the team, given a real say in the work done and progression of planning, designing, developing, and problem solving for some cutting edge software
- The work is all within an embedded environment however skills within embedded software is not essential
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in software development using Java and / or C++
- You must have experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in an embedded environment is advantageous but any software development skills in C++ or Java will be considered
- You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to speak to customers on the phone
- You should have knowledge and experience developing and debugging multithreaded / multi process code
What you will get in return:
- Flexibility! You are able to start and finish work at times that suit your lifestyle with the ability to work from home and come into the office every now and again / or more if you prefer an office environment!
- Excellent salary that is reviewed yearly
- A company bonus structure that pays out every year, twice a year
- 25days holiday + bank holidays going up 1 day per year
- Clear career progression and access to training and development programmes
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge projects with some of the biggest clients in the world but still have a real say and impact on the work done (you will not just be a 'cog in a big wheel' but an integral part of your team)
If you would like to apply for the role or simply have a look at the job specification and company details send your CV to Heather Bilas at Opus Recruitment Solutions (heather.bilas @opusrs.com)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301776