You will become a vital part of the team and taking ideas initially made by their designers and bringing them to life. You'll be involved in the build of a range of exciting websites and applications, working closely with their design team to craft user-friendly experiences. You'll be keen to learn and to help the agency stay ahead of the curve. You'll keep informed of the latest trends and techniques in web development and identifying where new web technologies can be used.Skills and experience required:
- An understanding of semantic HTML and accessibility
- Knowledge of writing CSS using pre-processors such as Sass
- Experience of working with APIs
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn aspects of, WordPress or Drupal
- Attention to detail when crafting quality user interfaces
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience with build systems such as Webpack and Gulp
- Knowledge of using Git and working with repositories to manage parallel development
- An interest in experimenting with new web technologies and methods
If you want to work with great people and for a company that care about its people, then you need to apply...If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301962