Software Engineer (UNIX, Informatica, Oracle, SQL)
Length: 6 Months
Location: 100% Remote. Telford 1-2 days a week when restrictions are fully lifted.
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE
The Developer will work within a multi-functional, Agile dev-ops team, and will be involved in development of new applications and maintenance of existing products Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the application aspects of multiple live services, including monitoring and collection of daily statistics, housekeeping on live servers, provision of out-of-hours (On-Call) cover on a rota basis and creation/maintenance of support documentation (LSM's etc).
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing daily progress reports at stand-up meetings on assigned work as required.
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Service Delivery Lead, including negotiation with other teams as necessary.
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary.
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records.
- OO Analysis and Design techniques
- Microsoft Development tools and experience
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined Agile team working directly with clients
- Awareness of Configuration Management
- Incident and problem Management
- Informatica (Powercenter)
- (Oracle) SQL
- UNIX Shell scripting skills
- ADEPT service knowledge is preferable
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92297536