Junior DevOps Engineer
Role: Junior DevOps Engineer
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
My client, a highly successful maritime transport company, is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a family-owned institution where work culture is of paramount importance. Your primary focus will be on developing, supporting, and maintaining the internal Infrastructure built on AWS. You must be ambitious, willing to learn and develop a career within the company.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with matched employer contribution
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Paid certifications and training
Required from you:
- Software Engineering, SysOps, or DevOps experience
- SQL, XML, JSON
- AWS experience
- Scripting - Python, Bash or similar
Any computing or engineering degree is desirable but not essential for this position. If you have .Net experience that would be advantageous. The most important skill is your willingness to learn!
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY or email zak . sandhu @ itecco . co . uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301580